Brandwood Forum has collated a list of residents suggestions for road marking within the Brandwood Ward . This list was given to Brandwood Councillors and to District Engineer Sajid Khan in May 2012 and updated and given again 6th December 2012.
Please add to this list if you have other suggestions.
1. 99 Moneyhull Hall Road
2. 191 Moneyhull Hall Road /Keynall court/- grass verges
3. Lindsworth Road shops
4. 71 Moneyhull Hall road
5. Top of Partons Road next to Wilmott Dixon
6. Yellow lines in front of bungalows (top right Partons road) but need disabled markings?
7. Tescos Express Alcester road – right hand side of entrance/exit
8. Road markings – island by One Stop Shop
9. Top of Priory Road both sides (Bournville Ward)
10. Yellow lines entrance to Premier Court
11. Double yellow both sides of top of Kings Road
13 . Zebra crossing at Vicarage road need repainting
14. Pedestrian bollards Brandwood Road
Come and meet the new Selly Oak Constituency Police Inspector Simon Ingliss at Brandwood Forum meeting 6th December at the Grove Road Social Club The Inspector will be talking about his role and will answer any questions which residents raise.
This meeting will also include a debate about road safety issues in the Ward with two presentations from local residents . Selly Oak Constituency Engineer Sajid Khan will be coming to talk about his role and answer residents questions.
Brandwood Forum secretary and other residents will be bringing cakes and some christmas cheer! Brandwood Forum Meeting 6th December 7-8.30 at Grove Road Social Club (In between Brandwood & Cockmoor House, next to Red Lion)