What does Connexions do?
- careers information, advice and guidance to young people who are in “vulnerable” groups — for example teenage parents, young offenders, looked after children and care leavers
- help to statemented young people with learning difficulties or disabilities with their move into further education, training or employment
- help to those young people who have left school and are not in education, employment or training
- a website to help young people and their parents/carers
- information on jobs and other opportunities for young people
|ADDRESS||Maypole Youth Centre
|PHONE||0121 675 9410|
A paid-for careers information, advice and guidance service is also available to schools and colleges from Connexions Birmingham.
If you’ve got any queries about these changes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connexions South Team
Phone: 0121 675 7677 or 0121 675 9410
If you want advice on careers or learning outside our opening hours, you can contact National Careers Service careers advisers online, by phone on 0800 100 900, by email or text. Advisers are available between 8am and 10pm.