Brandwood Ward is ‘edged ‘ by parts of Vicarage Road, Lifford Lane, Alcester Road South and Bells Lane.
Residents have raised a number of concerns which are currently as follows:
- The latest speed watch highlighted that speeding cars on Brandwood Road remain an issue please sign the petition http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/brandwood-rd-speeding/
- Cars parking and actually driving across the walkways at Marsham Road-this is an issue that local Councillors have promised to make a priority
- Kings road speed bumps now called ‘speed cushions’ and are too low since the tarmac programme to make a real difference – Local Councillors assure residents they are OK-
- Motorists going through red lights at Monyhull Hall Road- suggestion of a camera here?
- Parents parking their cars in front of both Colmore Schools and blocking residents drives and ruining the grass verge
- Cars and vans blocking the exit at Tescos Express
Please contact us about any other areas which you believe require some attention by police and our Councillors firstname.lastname@example.org